AC Repair, Installation, & Replacement for Mobile & Baldwin County
At Keith Air Conditioning, Inc., we offer dependable air conditioning repair services throughout the Mobile metro area. Because indoor comfort is so important for you and your family, we are committed to providing reliable and professional air conditioning repair services to keep you cool on the hottest summer days and toasty warm all winter long.
Common Air Conditioning Repair Issues
A wide variety of problems can lead to the need for an air conditioning repair:
- Cool air won’t circulate
- Water is leaking indoors
- Unit shuts off before fully cooling the room
- Outdoor unit won’t start
- Outdoor unit hums but the fan won’t turn
- Fan runs but the compressor doesn’t
- Circuit breaker trips when the unit comes on
- Ice is present on the refrigerant lines
For these and other AC problems, Keith Air Conditioning, Inc. can help. Our factory trained and NATE-certified HVAC technicians know how to diagnose problems and are experts at heating and cooling system repair, AC maintenance, and new AC installation. That funny noise or strange smell from your air conditioner could be any of a number of problems:
- Faulty wiring
- Frozen indoor coil
- Dirty outdoor (condenser) coil
- Faulty thermostat
- Defective circuit breaker
- Low refrigerant (refrigirant) level
- Dirty filter
- Defective blower motor or blower motor capacitor
- Faulty run capacitor
- Defective or dirty evaporator core
- Faulty fan center
Modern HVAC systems need professional service and repair to extend their useful life and maintain energy efficiency. But here are a few troubleshooting tips for homeowners:
- Check breakers and connections to make sure the unit is receiving power.
- Check the filter and change it if it’s dirty or clogged with debris.
- Make sure the vents aren’t blocked.
- In cases of an indoor water leak, check the condensate drain for blockage and the condensation pan for rust damage.
An experienced air conditioning repair technician is usually the best option for anything other than the simplest AC maintenance issues. They are also the experts who can help you to determine whether you need air conditioning repair or new AC installation
When New AC Installation Is the Best Option
We offer AC Installation specials and convenient financing options with approved credit. Our AC installation specialists provide quick, convenient, expert advice and written estimates anywhere within our Mobile, Alabama, service area. Every energy-efficient new equipment AC installation includes a 10-year parts warranty and 2-year labor warranty and is eligible for our affordable preventative maintenance plan. Also, full system replacements receive a one-year maintenance plan for free.