The Keith Air Conditioning Story
Every company has a story, Keith Air is no exception! As we surpass half a century serving Baldwin County and Mobile, Alabama, we have taken a step back to reflect on our legacy. As we took a walk down memory lane, we decided this story was one worth sharing, because the truth is, without our customers and the amazing community we serve in Alabama, there would be no story.
It has been our honor to grow our business alongside this amazing community. And, we’ve learned so much about our customers and their unique needs since our inception way back in 1964. It is our passion to share our expertise with every repair and installation, focused on quality and customer satisfaction every single time.
What Makes Keith Air different?
You have many choices when it comes to HVAC services in the Mobile area. We know these decisions don’t come lightly and are often the product of referrals made by our happy customers. When you are wondering which company to trust your home’s heating system or AC unit service and repair to, be sure to check out the Keith Air backstory – we offer something a bit different from the rest.
- All-star team standing by to serve you. Keith Air is a third generation, family-owned business founded by the late Stan Keith back in 1964 and supported by the efforts of a strong family bond. With family experience and dedication, Keith Air also has compiled a team of only the best support staff and HVAC technicians to ensure the reputation for quality never wavers. Our technicians are all NATE-certified and take on continuous training to ensure their skills are cutting-edge.
- A culture of giving back. Since Keith Air was founded in 1964, we’ve always tried to incorporate a strong sense of community into our business philosophy. Our team is proud to serve the greater Baldwin County area including the following communities, Foley, Gulf Shores, Daphne, Fairhope, Orange Beach, Spanish Fort, Loxley, Saraland as well as greater Mobile. Part of our service to the community is providing quality HVAC services, and it doesn’t end there. We also are active in supporting and, in many cases, hold board positions in top organizations in our community such as:
- Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce
- United Cerebral Palsy of Mobile
- Mobile Baykeeper
- Mobile Midtown Movement Board
- Rotary Club of Mobile
- Leadership Mobile
- Junior League of Mobile
Keith Air prides itself on keeping the legacy for quality, which was started back in 1964 all the while still staying on the cutting-edge of technological advances in the HVAC industry. Our first priority has always been and will always be serving our customers. If we succeed with them, then we have done our jobs.
To begin a lifetime relationship with an HVAC company who will always be there for you, reach out to Keith Air today. Our all-star team is here to help you when a routine maintenance call, urgent repair after hours are needed or a whole new HVAC system installation is required. We can’t wait to hear from you!