All the moms in your life deserve nothing but the best. Of course, she’ll tell you not to get her anything as a gift this Mother’s Day, but what she really means is, please don’t buy me those flowers I don’t need, the chocolate I don’t want and, please whatever you do, don’t waste your money on more candles. For once, disobey your mom’s orders, and get her a present anyway. Get her a Mother’s Day gift she’ll really appreciate this year – an air conditioner service to keep her cool and comfortable all summer long.
Give mom one less thing to worry about this Mother’s Day – The gift of an air conditioning service:
- The Benefits of a Yearly Air Conditioner Service
- Save Money – When the temps climb, your HVAC unit has to work harder. As a result, your monthly energy expenses will spike during the peak of summer. Energy bills can actually be significantly lower with a regularly maintained HVAC system. From ensuring your mom’s AC is working at its optimal levels to recommending upgrades when needed, your air conditioner service and routine maintenance schedule will result in cost savings.
- Prevent Emergency – In the dog days of summer, an AC breakdown is not only an inconvenience, it can be a health risk. If the mom in your life is older or has any health issues, an unexpected AC outage could put her health in jeopardy. Routine air conditioner service and continued preventive maintenance can identify potential problems before they happen, reducing risk of this issue.
- Lengthen the Life of Your HVAC System – A professionally-maintained HVAC unit is not only more energy efficient and less likely to break down unexpectedly, it is also likely to last longer. When all the moving parts are clean, properly lubricated and monitored for any potential problems, your mom is sure to get the most of out of her system.
- What Your Preventive Maintenance Plan Should Be – Your professional HVAC service provider will help you determine what the schedule should be for your system based on best practices, the condition of your HVAC system as well as your manufacturer’s warranty recommendations.
This year on Mother’s Day, don’t listen to your mom’s request for no gifts; give her the ongoing gift of a reliably cool home. Keith Air will be happy to get to know your mom and help keep her air conditioner working at its best for years to come. We’ll put our 50+ years of experience in providing the very best in HVAC services to Baldwin County to work for your mom ASAP. Call for an air conditioning service appointment today and schedule a maintenance plan while you’re at it. You’ll give mom one less thing to worry about, and finally a Mother’s Day gift she can truly use!
Contact Keith Air to for an appointment today.