Air Conditioning Services in Fairland AL
Residents of Fairland enjoy the amenities of Mobile while living in a peaceful neighborhood. Homeowners dealing with the notorious heat and humidity during Alabama summers can keep cool without spending a fortune by ensuring that their air conditioning system is in top shape. Regular maintenance and repair services from an experienced HVAC company allow Fairland residents to keep their cool throughout the summer.
Fairland is a small section of Mobile, Alabama. Residents are able to access all of the amenities of the city because of the neighborhood’s location within the city.
Fairland is a very small neighborhood located within Mobile. The city of Mobile has a long history dating back over 300 years. It was once part of Louisiana before the establishment of Alabama in 1819.
Many of the neighborhoods found in Mobile embrace French culture because the city started as part of French Louisiana. Fairland residents are able to immerse themselves in Cajun French culture due to the history of the surrounding area.
The small size of Fairland means that information about the demographics in the neighborhood have not been separated from the data related to Mobile as a whole. Therefore, the demographics listed below are sourced from the Census Bureau‘s report related to the city of Mobile.
There are 195,111 people living in 78,959 households in Mobile. Average household size in the city is 3.07, and the median age in Mobile is 35.7. Nearly one-third of households in Mobile include just one person. Median household income is $37,056, and per capita income is $22,401.
There are many shopping centers located near Fairland. The largest of these centers is the Cloverleaf Plaza Shopping Center. Discount retail stores and a buffet restaurant are included in this center.
There are many museums throughout Mobile. Museums that are close to Fairland offer convenient access for residents.
- The Mobile Museum of Art offers permanent collections and special exhibits that draw crowds from across the country. Films, lectures and special events allow visitors to learn more about the unique art pieces that are contained in the museum.
- The Mobile Carnival Museum presents a unique perspective of the city that is touted as the birthplace of Mardi Gras. Artifacts are on display with videos and descriptions of the role that Mobile has played in the development of the holiday.
Schools located near Fairland include:
- St. Vincent De Paul Catholic School, a private school that offers early childhood education, elementary school and middle school classes.
- Griggs Elementary School, a public school that is part of the Mobile County Public School System.
- Calvary Elementary School, a private school.
Air Conditioning Repair in Fairland, AL
Fairland may be a small section of Mobile, but the Alabama neighborhood has a culture of its own. Residents of this area often find that the hot summers that Mobile is known for can make their homes feel uncomfortably warm and sticky. Consulting with an experienced HVAC company that knows how to deal with the unique problems encountered in Mobile and the surrounding areas is a must for maintaining comfort and efficiency.
Keith Air Conditioning employs skilled technicians who can provide any air conditioning service needed during the hottest months of the year. NATE-certified professionals are knowledgeable about the latest developments in the HVAC field. Air conditioning sales, installation, repair and maintenance are all aimed at keeping your home cool and dry.